calm the mind, revive the body, awaken the spirit
Yoga Beginnings Weekend Workshops
with GIngi Lee
This 2-hour workshop is for those who are interested in starting a yoga practice but would like to dip their toes in first before joining a regular class. The workshop wiill look at the foundations of movement and breath synchronisation, giving insight to yoga and it's many benefits and will touch on elements of meditation, breath work and relaxation.
2–4pm Saturday 10 January 2015
2–4pm Saturday 18 April 2015
2–4pm Saturday 27 June 2015
2–4pm Saturday 12 September 2015
BOOK ONLINE HERE
Who should join this course
Anyone can join this course, including those who:
• are completely new or relatively new to yoga
• are 3-6 months post-natal (and do not have an established yoga practice)
• are recovering from an injury or health issues
Moving on from this course
After completing the course, we recommend you join level 1 classes for about 4 weeks before moving on to level 2. Those with sufficient strength and stamina can join level 2 classes directly. Our unlimited introductory offer to new students will be made available to those who have completed the course.
Medical Conditions & Pregnancy
• Serious medical conditions or injuries should be discussed with us before booking so we can advise you on a personalized programme
• If you have a minor medical condition please discuss this with your teacher before the class
• This class is suitable for pregnant women of 14+ weeks – please inform the teacher you are pregnant as some modifications may be necessary.
Booking & Payment
Please book for our courses from our workshops page. Scroll to course you would, like click "Sign Up Now" and you will be taken through the registration and payment process. Please note that our introductory offer and our membership package do not include these courses.
If you are unable to make a particular date and you notify us before the course begins, we can transfer the class to another regular class during the month. Once the course begins, classes are non-transferrable.
See our terms and conditions page for more on course cancellations.